Absolutely! Get in contact, let us know what you’d like to see and we’ll tailor a tour just for you.
The sun can be deceptive and you’ll be out in it for the length of the tour.
We recommend you:
- Wear sunscreen,
- Wear comfy walking shoes,
- Bring a hat/sunglasses,
- Bring water – particularly for the uninspired tour as it’s slogging up a hill in the sunshine.
Our Tours numbers are small because we want you to enjoy the tour to the fullest.
There’s a minimum of 4 people needed to run a tour and the maximum number of people on a tour is 8.
Covid isn’t over yet and nothing is guaranteed. If we have to change the dates, times or routes for a walk we will offer you a refund or a ticket on the revised tour.
Social distancing is still a good idea and you’re more than welcome to wear a mask.
Our tours are safe spaces for all and are supposed to be fun.
Anyone who is rude or disrupts the tour with inappropriate behaviour or comments will be asked to leave. Life is too short to put up with jerks.
Yes! Well, as much as we can be.
Depending on the tour, we’ll be walking the city streets and standing around looking at things during the tours.
As most of the tours are on city streets, if you can manage them you should be fine. Check each tour listing for the distance covered and hazards. If that doesn’t help, get in contact and we’ll work out if there’ll be any access problems and if we can work around them.
We’ll try to go as quickly as the slowest person but if you find it’s all too hard, let us know before you abandon us.
Anyone over the age of 13 is welcome on our tours. If you’re under 16, you’ll need a parent or guardian to accompany you.
If you are under 16 and turn up unaccompanied or are a parent who brings an under 13 year old, we’ll refuse to take you on the tour and there are no refunds.
- The tours are occasionally cancelled due to extreme weather. If it is, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.Each tour requires at least 4 customers.
- If it’s cancelled because the minimum number isn’t met 24 hours before the tour starts, you’ll be offered a different date/tour or a full refund.
- If you can’t make it, you can get a refund less the Eventbrite booking fee if you contact us at least 48 hours before the tour starts. If you would prefer to reschedule, you can do that via the Eventbrite website.
If you want to reschedule, you can do that via the Eventbrite website.
We don’t see your payment details as your booking is made through Eventbrite, which is one of the largest ticket sellers in the world. They will securely process your payments and issue the ticket.
- The beer tasting is only available to people over 18 years of age. If we think you’re too young then we’ll ask for ID and if you can’t provide it or you really are underage you’ll be drinking soft drinks only. There will be no refunds.