Private Craft Beer Tasting
A 2 hour private tasting of craft beers from around Europe in a bar with an art exhibition space. There’s 15 different beers to chose from and you’ll have 8 drinks included in the price along with tapas and nibbles and tasting notes.
It should go without saying but you do need to be over 18 to join this event. If you’re not, you’ll be drinking soft drinks the entire session!
What You’ll Experience
Craft beer, food and the undivided attention of the owner to ask questions about the provenance of the beer you’re about to choose.
Browse the art (which can be purchased) and meet the artist along with enjoying 2 hours of beer talk at your own private beer tasting.
Dates and Times
The first Saturday of every month at 5pm.
El Grifo Perita.
Calle La Fuensanta, 4,
- A pen to make notes as you taste because you just know you’ll have forgotten by the time you get to the end of it.
Alcohol can be dangerous, kids!
- If we doubt you’re 18, we’ll ask for ID. No ID, then no refunds and you’ll be drinking soft drinks.
- This event is occasionally cancelled due to circumstances beyond the bar’s control. If it is, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This event requires at least 6 customers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum number isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- If you cannot attend the event, you can get a full refund (less the Eventbrite fees) if you contact us at least 48 hours before the event starts.
- If you would prefer to reschedule, you can do that via the Eventbrite website where you bought the ticket/s.
Your payments are safe
We use Eventbrite to manage our ticket sales, so your payment is safe and secure.