Fuengirola's Art, Football & Hidden Gems
Footballers, sculptures, fountains, murals and things you’ve never noticed
A 60 minute stroll where we view a selection of the open air art gallery murals, sculpture, football tributes and curiosities in the Fuengirola city centre.
What You’ll See
Get to know the Los Boliches end of the Fuengirola city centre with 60 minutes of art you’ve walked past and never noticed, including a mural from the Open Museum set, tributes to the Fuengirola football players who have made it big, hidden gems and other sculptures.
We start and end the tour outside the Fuengirola Market opposite the Railway Station.
- See sculptures by Rosario García Arraiza, and Andrés López Yebra,
- See ceramic murals including one from the Open Museum set,
- See the tribute to the Fuengirola footballers who have made it big and the one funded by the public for Juan Gómez Gonzalez, ‘Juanito’,
- Be amazed when shown some of the hidden gems that you probably never knew existed.
Tour Dates and Times
May to October.
Date and time TBC
We start and end the tour outside the Fuengirola Market, on the roundabout opposite the Railway Station.
MercaCentro Fuengirola, Av. Alcalde Clemente Díaz Ruiz, 2, 29640 Fuengirola,
The tour ends back at the MercaCentro.
- English commentary from your guide.
- Food and drinks.
There are 11 stops with 13 sights on this tour:
- Mare nostrum,
- MercaCentro Ceramic Murals,
- Memorial to Maria Del Carmen Diez,
- Footballers tribute,
- Fuente de los caballos de augua,
- Liberation mural,
- The hidden anchor,
- Plaza A. López Yebra
- Fuente los peces,
- The bust of Andrés López Yebra,
- Tribute to Juan Gómez Gonzalez, ‘Juanito’,
- El jabogote,
- The hidden bus station sculpture.
- Wheelchair friendly.
- This tour will have a maximum of 8 customers.
- No children under 13. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Service animals allowed.
- You must be prepared to wear a mask and to social distance as much as is practical to participate in this tour. See our Covid-19 page for our conditions.
- Your normal summer protection; hat, sunscreen, water etc,
- A camera or picture taking apparatus if you’re that way inclined.
The tour has no inclines and is on pavements.
Nothing more than the usual hazards of walking around town.
- This tour is occasionally cancelled due to extreme weather. If it is, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires at least 4 customers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum number isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/tour or a full refund.
- If you cannot attend the tour, you can get a full refund if you contact us at least 24 hours before the tour starts.
- If you would prefer to reschedule, you can do that via the Eventbrite website.
Your payments are safe
We use Eventbrite to manage our ticket sales, so your payment is safe and secure.